- That equates to £26,000 a year.
- Tax simplicity is the priority for the OTS.
- The Treasury said its recovery plan ‘is working’.
- Updated templates should make the system easier.
- Taxpayers lost out on over £600 million.
- The Government wants SMEs to achieve net zero by 2050.
- It will end on the originally planned date.
- Companies invest less than before the policy’s introduction.
- HMRC also implies working parents might be better off using tax-free childcare.
- Tax body warns of potentially ‘devastating’ impact on VAT-registered businesses’ cashflow.
Contact us to arrange a free meeting
Please contact us now to arrange a free 1 hour meeting to see how we can help you.