- Up to nine million jobs may be affected without an extension.
- The charge comes into effect from 1 March 2021.
- COVID-19 prompts UK GDP to fall by 9.9%.
- The grants are worth up to £2,000.
- Failing to extend existing support will “stunt economic recovery”.
- 29% of proposed purchases fell through in January.
- The organisation is urging for the threshold to be changed.
- Repayments can be spread over ten years, rather than six.
- Around 1.4m firms have accessed BBLs since May 2020.
- Over 10.7 million people submitted their 2019/20 return by the deadline.
Contact us to arrange a free meeting
Please contact us now to arrange a free 1 hour meeting to see how we can help you.