- National Insurance rates could rise 1% from April.
- 33% more taxpayers hit by IHT charges.
- House prices drop for the first time in 2021.
- Hospitality and retail bounce back in Q2 2021.
- Business start-ups in 2021 up by 22% from previous year.
- 41% of receipts came from 1% of capital gains taxpayers.
- CIOT calls for MTD for ITSA to be delayed.
- It will cover costs in the event of cancellation.
- The UK economy grew by 0.4% in the UK.
- Companies failed to pay £2.1 million to 34,000 workers.
Contact us to arrange a free meeting
Please contact us now to arrange a free 1 hour meeting to see how we can help you.