Specialist advice for leisure & hospitality businesses

With many years of experience and large numbers of similar clients and specialist staff, we can provide all the support needed to support your business for hotels, pubs, restaurants, cafes, and leisure operators.

Here are ways we can help you:

  • Preparing Tax Returns and accounts, and making sure you claim for the right costs to minimise tax liabilities
  • Determining the best structure of your business to save tax : sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
  • Specialist knowledge of hospitality sector, Tax and VAT matters, business ratios and analysis  
  • Set up of cost effective book-keeping systems and procedures and controls including dealing with and reconciling cash
  • General book-keeping, VAT, and payroll duties, understanding troncs etc, and dealing with casual and temporary workers
  • Management accounts
  • Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
  • Registering your new business with the Inland Revenue and, where appropriate, Customs and Excise
  • Advising on VAT registration
  • General advice from our knowledge of other clients and experience within the industry.