Company secretarial services
The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act.
The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act received royal ascent in March 2015 and important matters need to be addressed for all companies to ensure compliance with the Act.
You need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your duties on your behalf with our company secretarial services which include:
- Company formations
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns (Annual Confirmation Statement which replaces the Annual Return from June 2016)
- Maintenance of the new People with Significant Control Register (Psc) , a new requirement from April 2016
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law
Pricing – please follow the link to find out more details of our services and the value to your business.
Find out more
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with our Company Secretary Services.