Businesses We Work With: Marketing Agencies And Consultants
Flexible accounting services for marketing agencies and consultants.
At David Howard, our knowledgeable and friendly accounting team have many years of experience working with marketing agencies and consultants to deliver efficient and cost-effective accounting and bookkeeping services.
Our service plans include:
- Completing all daily bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll activities accurately and thoroughly.
- Implementing cost-effective bookkeeping procedures and controls to minimise expenditure and maximise profits, such as project costing systems and budgeting.
- Assisting with payments to suppliers through simple payment routines of approved invoices, and credit control procedures.
- Utilising the latest technology to save you time and money, such as automated invoicing.
- Effective tax planning to ensure you minimise your liabilities while meeting your legal obligations.
- Budgeting, cash flow forecasting and cash management.
- Designing reporting and job costing systems to report job profits and losses, income streams or other segments of the business, all with visibility and drill down to transaction level for improved understanding and decision making.
- Management accounts.
- Shaping tax structure for maximum gain.
- Raising funds to expand your business.
- Identifying and applying for sector-specific tax reliefs.
- Payroll services, using the latest online portal system.
What Makes David Howard Different?
Many accounting firms work with marketing agencies and consultants like yours. So, what makes David Howard different, and how can your business benefit from our proven expertise?
We understand that marketing companies have contrasting needs. Therefore, we invest time to get to know our clients and build a positive working relationship that puts their unique requirements at the heart of our work.
By fine-tuning our services to your business’s needs, we provide outstanding accounting that improves efficiency and cuts costs, saving you time and money.
Contact us to arrange a free meeting
Please contact us now to arrange a free 1 hour meeting to see how we can help you.