Accounting For Non Profit Organisation
Cost effective accountancy for not for profit organisations
We provide all the general Audit and Accountancy services, payroll, book-keeping, and advice for Charities, flat management companies and other not for profit organisations. Our specialist staff and systems allow us to provide not just the right expertise but in these organisations with tight budget constraints our services are highly competitive and aimed to provide value at the lowest cost possible with all the usual reporting and compliance matters.
Here are some of the main ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the Inland Revenue and, where appropriate, Customs and Excise
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts and (where necessary) annual audit
- General advice from our knowledge of other clients and experience within your industry sector.
Contact us to arrange a free meeting
Please contact us now to arrange a free 1 hour meeting to see how we can help you.