Construction, Trades & Property
Support for building and construction professionals
We provide general Accountancy services, payroll, and tax advice for building contractors and related trades, construction sector professionals and businesses. With detailed sector knowledge, experience dealing with CIS, special VAT considerations, SPV company structures, expert staff and many clients in the industry we have all the experience required to help your business.
Here are ways we can help you:
- Advising on structure for you business be it for property development, rental, contractors or general trades and professions
- Determining the best structure of your business to save tax : sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Understanding the specialist VAT matters relating to Zero rating, reduced rate and exempt supplies, when to apply and how best to manage under different structures
- Dealing with CIS administration, payroll and pension matters, and expert in understanding the specifics of these taxes withing the construction industry
- Preparing Tax Returns and accounts, and making sure you claim for the right costs to minimise tax liabilities
- General book-keeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Set up of cost effective book-keeping systems and procedures and controls, including job costing systems and budgets
- Management accounts
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with HMRC and, where appropriate advising on VAT registration
- General advice from our knowledge of other clients and experience within the industry needs.
Contact us to arrange a free meeting
Please contact us now to arrange a free 1 hour meeting to see how we can help you.