Specialist advice for the entertainment industry
We have vast experience of working with film and TV, and stage productions, producers, directors, performers, actors and actresses, cameramen and audio specialists, costume designers, make-up artists, sportsmen and women, journalists & many other people within the film, TV, radio, media & entertainment industry.
Here are ways we can help you:
- Preparing Tax Returns and accounts, and making sure you claim for the right costs to minimise tax liabilities
- Determining the best structure of your business to save tax : sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Specialist knowledge of Entertainment Industry Status matters and amounts which can be claimed for different operations/grades
- General book-keeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Set up of cost effective book-keeping systems and procedures and controls
- Management accounts
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the Inland Revenue and, where appropriate, Customs and Excise
- Advising on VAT registration
- General advice from our knowledge of other clients and experience within the industry.
Contact us to arrange a free meeting
Please contact us now to arrange a free 1 hour meeting to see how we can help you.