Accountants For Retailers & Wholesale
Supporting the retail and wholesale sector
We advise retail, wholesale and online retailers, as well as sector-dependent clients. We work closely to find solutions to industry issues, utilising our expertise in everything from business strategy and corporate finance, to audit and tax advice.
Here are some of the main ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing Tax Returns and accounts, and making sure you claim for the right costs to minimise tax liabilities
- Determining the best structure of your business to save tax : sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Specialist knowledge of online retailers, including VAT, Amazon, overseas matters etc
- General book-keeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Set up of cost effective book-keeping systems and procedures and controls
- Management accounts
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the Inland Revenue and, where appropriate, Customs and Excise
- Advising on VAT registration
- General advice from our knowledge of other clients and experience within the industry.
Contact us to arrange a free meeting
Please contact us now to arrange a free 1 hour meeting to see how we can help you.