Starting a new business
When starting out in your new business it is essential to take the right advice from professionals who have as much experience as we do in launching new ventures. We can guide you quickly in the best choice of structure and key matters you need to consider for your new venture.
Here are some of the main ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the Inland Revenue and, where appropriate, Customs and Excise
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts and (where necessary) annual audit
- General advice from our knowledge of other clients and experience within your industry sector.
Contact us to arrange a free meeting
Please contact us now to arrange a free 1 hour meeting to see how we can help you.