Technology & IT
Specialist advice for technology & IT businesses
We can guide you through the pitfalls of IR35, deal with R&D tax credits or any other matters relating to your technology based business, We will deal cost effectively with all other aspects of tax and accounting compliance and give you clear and uncomplicated advice.
Here are ways we can help you:
- Preparing Tax Returns and accounts, and making sure you claim for the right costs to minimise tax liabilities
- Determining the best structure of your business to save tax : sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Specialist knowledge of IR35, tax reliefs, and other industry related matters
- General book-keeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Set up of cost effective book-keeping systems and procedures and controls
- Management accounts
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the Inland Revenue and, where appropriate, Customs and Excise
- Advising on VAT registration
- General advice from our knowledge of other clients and experience within the industry.
Contact us to arrange a free meeting
Please contact us now to arrange a free 1 hour meeting to see how we can help you.