- 25% tax on excess profits announced for energy companies.
- Sales volumes in three months to April continue to drop.
- Concerns grow as economy shrinks by 0.1% in March.
- 8 in 10 say they want to do hybrid work in the future.
- BCC reports increased staffing costs and decreased investment.
- Delays expected as HMRC clamps down on abuse.
- Critics doubt tax would effectively address business rates balance.
- Administrative costs hurt businesses even more.
- Chancellor insists the Government “stands ready to do more”.
- Macroeconomy now businesses’ number one concern.
Contact us to arrange a free meeting
Please contact us now to arrange a free 1 hour meeting to see how we can help you.